At The District Phoenix, we’re revolutionizing the way homeowners tap into their home’s equity without increasing their monthly payment or having to move.
As home values continues to rise, homeowners are looking to tap into their equity to solve financial needs. However, credit challenges are limiting many from being able to do so and moving out of the home they like is not their first choice. This has created a real predicament, leaving Americans looking for an alternative. We’re that solution.
We are a start-up tech enabled real estate services company, and our innovative platform offers homeowners that ability to sell their house and lease it back. Our Sale Leaseback program allows homeowners to capture the cash they would receive from selling their home without the hassle of moving and at a monthly house payment they can manage.
We leverage Data Science, automated marketing & workflow nurturing technology to drive qualified lead flow.
About the position:
The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading the daily operations of the Sales team, ensuring efficient conversions of consumer direct inbound leads into sales.
- Assist individual team members with converting leads, while also taking on and closing any overflow leads that come in.
- Assist with the hiring process and training new team members.
- Must be available “after hours” and “weekends” if needed occasionally.
- Must feel comfortable presenting and leading weekly sales meetings.
- Possess a strong aptitude for collaborating effectively with the marketing department to create and improve marketing strategies/channels: text, email, social media, call center, etc.
- Solid experience managing sales pipelines and working with the Transaction Manager to ensure on time closings.
- Uphold and maintain the company’s values and integrity, while ensuring appropriate Customer Service standards are being met.
- Monitor Transaction quality to ensure they’re in alignment with company policies and procedures, and in compliance with state, regional, and federal guideline
- Effective at developing relationships with Mortgage Brokers & Realtors to generate lead referral sources.
- Identify opportunities for systems and process improvements and work with support teams to implement/pilot changes.
- 4+ years of experience managing sales teams in a consumer direct offering: preferably in the mortgage, financial services, or real estate industry.
- Proficient working in CRM’s, preferably in HubSpot
- Converting Call Center and digital inbound leads, training and assisting sales reps’ close leads
- Experience working with Marketing automation nurture campaigns.
- Ability to create/review/& report to management sales activity while identifying opportunities.
- Lead & Motivate a sales team to reach the companies goals.
- Proven experience Implementing Company selling strategies and messaging.
- Financial & Real Estate Analysis. Proficient with Excel.
- Understanding of Mortgage lending UW guidelines.
- Exceptional communication skills, and strong judgment and decision-making skill
- Bachelor’s degree in banking, finance, business administration, or economics is preferred – equivalent experience accepted
- 2+ years’ experience as an origination loan officer &/or Realtor.
The Founders are successive Real Estate/Finance Entrepreneurs with a long history of building successful companies since 2002. Currently, we serve clients in the Arizona, Colorado, and Nevada markets, with aggressive plans to expand our services to another 3-5 other states by Q4 of 2021.
Our success comes from utilizing data science to identify potential customers and market to them through automated prospecting & follow-up technology.
Base Salary: $100+ Commission
Total Compensation Target: $150k-$200k
Quarterly Bonuses: Based on the company and individual performance.