Our Unlock and Stay Program: Residential Sale Leaseback
At The District PHX, our Unlock and Stay Program lets you unlock the equity in your home while you continue living in it. It’s not like refinancing or a reverse mortgage; instead, it is a home sale that allows you to lease it back from the new owner while accessing your home equity.
What Is a Sale Leaseback?
The residential sale leaseback process is the smarter way to access the equity in your home without disrupting your life. With our Unlock and Stay program, you can use the proceeds from the sale of your home however you want — pay off credit cards, pay college tuition, or anything you dream — without immediate disruptions to your life.
With Unlock and Stay, you can
- Pay off debt
- Stay in your home as you rebuild your credit
- Limit the disruption of moving for your family
- Avoid having a credit check
- Skip paying appraisal fees or realtor commissions
- Ignore making any needed repairs
- Avoid paying for homeowners insurance or HOA
The District Residential Leaseback Difference
You deserve to be treated with respect regardless of your circumstances, and we will do so throughout the entire sales process and as your landlord.
Once the sale is closed, we will take care of the hassles and expenses that you used to manage.
- Need a new roof? We’ve got it
- Time to pay property taxes? We’ve got it.
- Homeowner’s insurance due? We’ve got it, although your rental insurance will cover your personal property.